Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Computers

Well, I am pretty annoyed right now. I just spent about 40 minutes doing a really lovely warm and fuzzy blog post, with shout outs to my baby, my baby daddy, and my friend Nadie-Nade, and somehow the format got effed up and it won't post.  I am PISSED....because I lost all the info too.

So now, I'm on a rant about computers.  They're supposed to make our lives so much easier, and perhaps they do (hey don't get me wrong, I'm addicted to my iPhone)....but what the EFF!!!!!!  Why can't they just do simple copying and pasting without turning it into a huge drama!  I copy, I paste, I post ...but nooooooo that's to damn hard for the stupid HTML reader thingie to understand.  I don't even know what HTML is.

This isn't the first time this has happened either.  It happens with e-mails all the time, and it most commonly occured when I was a student and was just finishing up a paper at 4am which would be due at 9am and suddenly all my edits for the past 2 hours would be gone.

Now, the world is deprived of my wonderful blog entry and gets this bitchy one instead.

1 comment:

  1. ummm...this is hilarious..sorry... and also, I can teach you how to override HTML restrictions. I do it all the time, and then it lets me post my shiz. K?? love you!

    ReplyDelete